Tuesday, June 15, 2010

court, was so stupid. All we did was wait around in the hallway with all the other pot heads untill some guy came to talk to us all as a group. He told us we had a choice. We had a choice to either go into this program or to not go in. The program was a 3 month program. For 3 months, you undergo weekly drug testing (UHH) &nd weekly drug rehab classes (LOL). Then after the 3 months is up, they drop all charges. As soon as i herd that, I knew i would be entering myself for the program. Without the program, the judge would have to make a decision during a private court session depending on what you did. Knowing that Im getting charged with the selling and possion of drugs, i was in no position to pass up my spot for the program. 3 months is really not that bad. Its 3/4 of the summer. So me and Ry planned that on the 1st day of school, we are smoking more then we ever have before. I CANT WAIT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment