Wednesday, June 16, 2010

uuuhh, schoolinq.

So my parent's are trying to make me go back to west next year. HA ! i DO NOT, want to go to shitty ass west. I've been with them kids since middle school and the rumors, arent pretty. Im not putting up with all over again for another year. I love aep, not because its 3 hours, thats kinda why i hate it. But i love aep because its a new place, its all new people who dont even know me or the rumors. No one has came up to me asking anything that all the people at west ask me. No ones trying to fight me or get my jumped for not even doing anything. Im so much happier with out west and the people there in my life. I really am. Now i love going to school, i actually want to wake up and go to school. And i feel good about going. Everyone whos older says to ignore it. Thats easy for them to say, they dont have high school in their lifes. They have their work, children and husbands, they have bills to pay, their children to worry about, of course they wouldnt worry about people talking about them ! But for high school students, high school is all we have. Everyone we know and everything we do comes from high school. Our friends, our enemies, sports are from school, everywhere we go on friday night involves people from school. So we really dont have anything else in life except high school. So because of that, when people talk about us, its a HUGE thing. How people view u in highschool makes you either accepted, or not accepted. And it sounds stupid, but its not stupid when your in the situation. I want to go to east next year, not because of my boyfriend at all. Its because its a new school and no one knows me there. I would love it there. I can even get a bus there! I dont think my dad is going to let me go back to west but its getting my mom to agree with me that I really dont belong there. Im going to beg so much to be let out of that school. And if I do go there next year, it will be hell for my parents. Ill leave school all the time, and i just wont go. They wont be able 2 stop me. I dont care how much school time and how much trouble i get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment