Thursday, June 10, 2010

im freaking out !! iHave court today, for being a pothead and getting caught skipping school with my bestfriend Ryan. We cut all the time, and in the morning before homeroom we would always go to the pipeline and smoke up bowls before school. Well after about 4,5 months of getting away with it all the time, there was this one sketchy day where we skipped period 2 and there were teachers all over the pipe line and we dipped. Then we tried cutting period 5 and while on the walk to the pipe line an ass hole administer who knows ryan smokes stopped us and asked us where we were going and ryan told some rediculas story tht no one would have believed! So we was brought to the office &nd I ended up getting away with it. And so did ryan. Untill Mr. DePaulma came &nd asked to search him becuse he knows ryan smokes. They did find weed on ryan and they called me back down and searched me and found the 80 $ i made from selling along with my sacs of weed, and my bowl and lighters! I got 20 hours of community service right from the start and a court date and drug testing. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment