Thursday, June 10, 2010

okkay , so todays the court date , June 10th, 2O1O. and iM SCARED ! iK tht as soon as I get there, their going to take me downstairs and drug test me! iVe been smoking up to the last day possibly and im very afriad that its going to come out positive. iF it does, im SCREWED. i have to drink as much water as i can and just flush out my whole system. My mom's so disapointed in me. &nd so is my dad. They shouldnt have to go threw this, smoking weed was not their decision it was mine so they shouldnt have to put up with and go threw what I have to go threw just because iM a minor. This is stupid and i have my regrets doing what i did. I should have just smoked weed occasionaly, but I started doing it multiple times a day. &nd my grades started dropping by a lot. Im shocked that i got myself into all of this mess. A year ago i would have never expected me to be at AEP and getting drug tested and getting arrested. I would have never saw this in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment